I am a self proclaimed carb-o-holic. I ♥ bread! I don’t know how many times I’ve told myself I’m going to go on a ‘low carb diet’, and then find myself craving carbs even more! I am definitely someone that wants what I can’t have! Ha This bread is delish! Perfect with a big bowl of spaghetti, like we had tonight. Yum!
Write a review
- 2 cans (7.5 oz each) refrigerated Homestyle Biscuits (I used Butter Lovin!)
- 3 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried Minced Onion
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a small bowl mix together the melted butter, garlic powder, dried parsley, minced onion and Parmesan cheese. Spread mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch glass pie plate. Sprinkle the shredded Mozzarella cheese evenly over the top of the butter mixture.
- Remove biscuits from cans. Place biscuits close together over the top of the cheese and butter mixture. (You might not need all the biscuits. I had a few left over that wouldn't fit)
- Bake biscuits in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and let stand for 3 minutes. Turn biscuits upside down onto a serving plate. Serve warm!
Life In The Lofthouse https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/