These Pepperoni Roll Ups are filled with gooey cheese and pepperoni all wrapped up in buttery, flaky crescent dough! They will be the hit of any party!
I’ve been seeing these delicious little Pepperoni Roll Ups all over the internet these days! They are totally yummy, easy to make, and very kid-friendly. I actually made these back in December for New Years Eve, but decided to wait and post them for some Super Bowl appetizer ideas. These would be perfect to serve during the game. I suggest dipping them in marinara or pizza sauce. Mmmmm!
Pepperoni Roll Ups
- 1 tube 8 ounces refrigerated Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 32 slices pepperoni I used Hormel's turkey pepperoni slices
- 4 pieces string cheese cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon butter melted
- Marinara or Pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent dough; seperate into 8 triangles. Place 4 pepperoni slices on the large end of each triangle. Place one half string cheese on the top of the pepperonis. Roll up towards point. Place roll ups atleast 2 inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Mix together italian seasoning and melted butter. Brush over the tops of the roll ups. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm!
Recipe from: Taste of Home
19 thoughts on “Pepperoni Roll Ups”
These sound so good and easy to! Love it!
Delicious! I do similar things with crescent roll dough too with different meats and cheeses, it’s always so yummy and easy
I love these quick and easy snacks!
these are perfect… looks like they might be showing up during super bowl!
These are the perfect game time appetizer…my kids will love them too because of the string cheese:-)
This is such a yummy idea, perfect for the super bowl!
My kids will love these! And I love the idea of using string cheese.
I can’t get enough pepperoni posts! I’m definitely making these this weekend!
I’ve seen these somewhere too and they are going to be made soon! Your pics look so tasty! Thanks for linking them up.
Oh, boy, what super football munchies! What more could you want???
These look perfect for the “BIG GAME” on Sunday! Thanks for sharing Holly!
Oh yeah these would for sure be a superbowl party favorite!
These look terrific. I really should be a sponsor for crescent rolls. After cream cheese, they are my favorite product…they’re soooo versatile! Thanks a million for your heart-warming comments at my blog. My hubby is an amazing man and is healing more and more every single day. Thanks for your encouragement. Blessings to you! I see your awesome recipes all over Blogland! =)
The kids mus have LOVED this one. Perfect for little hands 🙂
These are absolutely delicious. Definitely a keeper. I love that they can be a snack, lunch, appetizer or side dish. So versatile and so darn easy. Thanks for sharing.