This Raspberry Cream Pie is a show stopper! It has a buttery graham cracker crust, a cheesecake center and a delicious raspberry filling on top. This pie will be a hit anytime you serve it!
Try these other delicious pie recipes: Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie, S’mores Pie, Key Lime Slab Pie and Banana Cream Pie Cheesecake
Need a show stopping pie after your Thanksgiving dinner? Well, I’ve got the perfect one for you! RASPBERRY CREAM PIE. This pie was sent from heaven above, my friends!
This Raspberry Cream Pie is incredibly delicious. It starts with a buttery graham cracker crust, then a luscious cream cheese center, and topped with a gorgeous Raspberry filling. So. dang. good! 🙂
Raspberry pie is not just for Summer anymore. I love how this recipe uses frozen raspberries, so you can make this any time through out the year!
SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER BY PINNING IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Raspberry Cream Pie
A gorgeous Raspberry Pie with a cream cheese center and graham cracker crust.
Author: Life in the Lofthouse
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⅓ cups granulated sugar
- 6 Tablespoons cornstarch
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups water (2 cups if using fresh berries)
- 4 Tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen raspberries, thawed OR 1 pint fresh raspberries
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip or frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter and press into a DEEP-DISH 9-inch pie plate. (Important that it is deep dish) Bake crust for 6 minutes. Remove from oven, set aside.
- FOR RASPBERRY TOPPING: Mix sugar, cornstarch, and salt together in a medium saucepan. Add ½ cup water and stir with a whisk until smooth. Add remaining water, corn syrup and raspberries. Cook over medium heat until thick. (This can take awhile so be patient.) Stir constantly. Set aside to cool.
- (*NOTE: Do not let this mixture boil. It takes awhile for it to thicken, but once it does it is quick to boil. Watch it closely and stir constantly.)
- CREAM CHEESE FILLING: With an electric hand-mixer, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar and cool whip until smooth and combined. Spread over cooled graham cracker crust. Then spoon cooled raspberry topping over cream cheese filling. (You may not need to use it all.) Place pie in fridge to chill and set for at least 2 hours. Serve and enjoy!
*I updated this recipe on 9/1/16 by fixing an error on recipe credit and measurements.*