I’ve been on the healthy food band-wagon, so I thought it was time a treat was in order around here! No need to fret though, if you’re still watching your calories like me than this is the treat for YOU!
I don’t know how many nights, after I’ve put the kids to bed, I’m watching TV and craving a treat! What is it about dieting and wanting chocolate 1000x more than normal?? Well I found the perfect fix for those cravings. That’s when you make this Single-Serving Chocolate Chip Cookie and all becomes right in the world! 😀
This cookie is awesome, easy and freakin’ yummy. You just mix up everything in a measuring cup then nuke it in the microwave. Out comes one delicious cookie just for you and only you! Satisfying your sweet tooth without eating a whole batch of cookies will keep your diet in check! High five*
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- sprinkle of salt
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon milk chocolate chips
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe measuring cup. After melting butter, add in both sugars and vanilla; stir well.
- Add flour, salt and baking powder. Stir to combine everything. Pour in ramekin. Sprinkle top with chocolate chips.
- Cook in microwave for 40 to 50 seconds. (I cooked mine at 45 seconds and it was perfect)
- *All microwaves heat differently, so cook for 40 seconds then look to see if it's cooked to your liking. I like mine a little bit under-cooked. You can cook up to 1 minute total.)
- Serve warm (and with a little ice cream, if desired!) Enjoy 🙂