Bring the campfire to your kitchen table with this sinfully delicious treat. These S’mores waffles are quick to make and will cure any camp cravings!
Who doesn’t love a warm, gooey s’more with a freshly toasted marshmallow? I think it would be near impossible to find that person. We absolutely love s’mores in our household. I have so many great memories of me, Kale, and the kids making s’mores and having a so much fun! I wanted to take that feeling and infuse it into one of my favorite things to make for breakfast. Waffles!
Every time that I make S’mores Waffles first thing in the morning the kids love it! They think that they’re getting dessert for breakfast. They’re happy with the meal, and I’m happy to not have to clean up a huge mess. This recipe calls for canned biscuits instead of having to make a homemade batter. This is such a time saver!
These are fun to make for a campout at home! Pitch your tents in the backyard and fall asleep looking at the stars. When everyone wakes up this breakfast is sure to satisfy. All the joys of camping with all the comfort and essentials of your home.
HOW LONG DO YOU COOK THE WAFFLES?
Cook the biscuit in your waffle iron for about 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
DO I STUFF THE WAFFLES?
Yes! Before baking, stuff biscuits with chocolate chips and marshmallows. Try white chocolate chips to switch it up!
WHAT DO YOU PUT ON TOP OF THE WAFFLES?
Drizzle syrup, or try sprinkling graham cracker crumbs and a warm chocolate syrup for the full s’mores effect!
ENJOY THIS RECIPE? HERE A FEW MORE THAT THE WHOLE FAMILY WILL LOVE!
S’mores Cookies – Homemade cookies that are stuffed with chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham cracker crumbs.
Gooey Chex Mix – A sweet and salty snack that is perfect for any party.
Hot Fudge Pudding Cake – A delicious batter that is baked and turns into a fudge centered cake.
Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – A large pan of homemade chocolate chip cookie with a creamy cheesecake center.
- 1 can (16 ounces) refrigerated biscuit dough
- 4 graham crackers, separated into 8 squares
- 1/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- Heat waffle maker on medium heat.Separate biscuit dough into 8 biscuits; separate each into 2 layers. Stretch each layer into 4-inch circle.
- Top 1 biscuit dough round with 1 graham cracker square. Top graham cracker with 6 marshmallows and 6 chocolate chips.Cover s’more filling with another dough round; press around edge to seal. Repeat with remaining biscuit dough, graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Place 1 filled biscuit on waffle maker. Close lid; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining filled biscuits. Serve warm and enjoy!