Strawberry Cheesecake Dip is a deliciously sweet dip with cheesecake and strawberry flavor. Make this one for your next party or barbecue. Everyone you serve it to will love it!
Hi friends! I’m excited about today’s recipe. Well, I guess I’m always excited when I have a new and delicious recipe to share with you guys. 🙂 This one is a good one and it’s one of my very favorite easy desserts to make for parties and barbecues.
This Strawberry Cheesecake Dip is a winner without a doubt. It’s a combination of two of my favorites- cheesecake and strawberries. You can’t go wrong with that combo. 😉
This sweet and yummy dip is a super easy one to make. Especially if you use cool whip instead of making homemade whipped cream. Now to you haters of cool whip. I get it. I respect it. But I have no shame in using it every once in awhile. I think it’s delicious. If you would rather make the homemade definitely do that. Just use the same amount you would as the cool whip.
We love to dip all kinds of things in this strawberry cheesecake dip! Pretzels, golden OREOS, sliced strawberries, vanilla wafers, etc. Really you could dip anything in it and be a happy person. No matter what it is a winner. I hope you guys try this one soon!
LOVE DESSERT DIPS? TRY THESE:
Brownie Batter Dip
Peanut Butter Brownie Batter Dip
Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- 1 container (8 ounces) cool whip (or frozen whipped topping), thawed
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- Pretzels, Cookies, Graham Crackers, Strawberries, etc. for dipping
- In a medium bowl, with an electric hand-mixer, beat the cool whip and cream cheese together until combined and fluffy. Stir in chopped strawberries.
- Cover bowl with lid or plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
- Serve with pretzels, cookies, graham crackers, strawberries or anything your heart desires. Enjoy!
2 thoughts on “Strawberry Cheesecake Dip”
i have a similar, super easy recipe for dipping. One cube of cream cheese and one jar of marshmellow cream blended together. You can add a dash of vanilla if you want, but either way, you will be tempted to just eat it with a spoon, I have always just served this with strawberries for dipping, but from your recipe, I realize I was overlooking some additional dipping options.
Oh goodness this dip sounds so good! Perfect for summer 🙂