This Taco French Bread Pizza is simple to make and so delicious! It has all of the flavors of a taco transformed into a pizza. This easy recipe is a weeknight dinner win!
I transformed my family’s favorite pizza into a super simplified version. Here my friends, is Taco French Bread Pizza! Ready in less than 30 minutes and sure to satisfy everyone’s taste buds you feed it to, and that is a promise!
It’s so nice and convenient using French bread when I want pizza, but don’t feel like making dough. The options are endless when it comes to toppings! We are Mexican food lovers to the core, so I knew adding refried beans, seasoned ground beef and loads of cheese would be amazing, and it definitely was.
This French bread pizza is a new favorite at our house. I can already predict we’ll be making a lot of these. Yum!
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Taco French Bread Pizza
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 packet (1 ounce) taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I use Colby and Monterey Jack cheese)
- 1 small tomato diced
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced black olives
- 2 green onions sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 375 F°. Brown ground beef in a large skillet, over medium-high heat. Drain grease. Add taco seasoning to the ground beef according to package directions. Simmer for 10 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Slice French bread in half lengthwise. Place both halves cut side up on a large greased cookie sheet.
- Place refried beans into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until warm. Stir well and then spread beans evenly over the top of French bread halves.Top beans evenly with the cooked ground beef mixture, sprinkle with cheese and then add the tomatoes, black olives and green onion.
- Bake, uncovered, 12 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!