I love this wrap! This is another yummy dish I have been making Kale and I since we were first married. It’s so easy to make and so flavorful. Its packed full of crunchy fresh romaine lettuce, sliced turkey, crumbled bacon, tomatoes and ranch dressing. Mmmmm I love ranch. I eat everything with ranch. Well, almost everything.
I also love this wrap because it is so easy to change up if I’m trying to be healthy. You can easily swap regular ranch for the fat-free or low fat version. Same with the cheese, use low fat if you’d like or just leave it out completely. I would highly suggest keeping the bacon though. I really think the bacon is what gives it that awesome flavor! I usually serve this with fruit or baked chips. This little wrap definitely shows up often at our table : )
Turkey & Bacon Ranch Wraps
Write a review
- 8 oz (1/2 lb) Turkey deli meat, diced into 1 inch pieces
- 4 cups, chopped fresh Romaine Lettuce
- 3/4 cup mild Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped Tomatoes
- 4-5 slices cooked Bacon, chopped
- 1/2 to 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 4 large Flour Tortillas
- Start by cooking your bacon. (I bake my bacon in the oven! I feel its the easiest and fastest way to cook it. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with tin foil. Place bacon strips onto foil side by side. Bake for 15 minutes, or until desired crispness.)
- In a large bowl add romaine lettuce, cheese and turkey meat. Gently mix together. Stir in tomatoes and ranch dressing. ( I only use about 1/2 cup of ranch, but you can use however much you’d like!) Sprinkle the chopped bacon on top and then stir well, but gently, to combine. Place about one cup of mixture onto each tortilla. Roll up like a burrito. Slice in half and serve.
Life In The Lofthouse https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/