Banana Bread Monkey Bread is warm pull-apart bread oozing with caramel, cinnamon and filled with banana flavor.
Happy Friday, my foodie friends. I’m so excited to fill you in on this yummy recipe for Banana Bread Monkey Bread. This is another recipe I made for Pillsbury awhile ago and forgot to share it, so here is it’s grand debut on the blog!
This monkey bread is awesome. Like, really awesome. Warm pull-apart bread oozing with caramel, cinnamon and lots of banana flavor. It will have you swooning with it’s gooey deliciousness! 😀 Even if you’re not a banana lover I think you’ll still love this bread. The little pieces of banana are covered in the caramel all warm and heavenly- they practically melt in your mouth.
This would be so great to serve to guests at a holiday breakfast or brunch. Or for your family for a special weekend breakfast treat! It is sure to impress and I bet will go fast!
Banana Bread Monkey Bread
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray. Place half of the sliced bananas, in bottom of pan. Spread out evenly.
- Remove biscuit from cans and separate into 16 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- In large bowl, stir the 1 cup of granulated sugar and ground cinnamon together. Roll biscuit pieces in sugar mixture; arrange evenly over bananas in pan. Top evenly with the remaining banana slices.
- Melt butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Add 1/2 cup of the leftover sugar/cinnamon mixture and 1/2 cup light brown sugar; beat with whisk until combined. Pour mixture evenly over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and thoroughly cooked in the center. Let stand at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Carefully (pan will be hot) place a large platter upside down over pan; turn platter and pan over. Remove the pan. Divide into 6 servings. Serve and enjoy!