Cherry Limeade is the perfect summer time drink with a combination of frozen limeade, maraschino cherry juice and lemon-lime soda!
Today’s recipe is a fun one! This Cherry Limeade is a copycat version of Sonic drive-ins signature drink. Sonic has many different limeades, but this one is by far the best. It is full of cherry and lime flavor, and the addition of lemon-lime soda adds a little fizz to the drink.
This is the perfect drink to be sippin’ on while sitting poolside, or to bring to your next family gathering. I’m willing to bet that it will be a hit and there won’t be a drop left afterwards! 🙂
Cherry Limeade is a fizzy, citrusy drink that has the perfect cherry to lime ratio. If you like yours a little more tart, just add in more frozen limeade and you’re good to go!
Also, If you’re trying to stay fit, and keep that summer body, simply use diet lemon-lime soda to reduce calories and sugar and It will still taste amazing! I actually make it with diet soda most of the time to reduce sugar for my kids, and they still absolutely love it!
MORE YUMMY DRINK RECIPES:
A delicious and refreshing cold drink with cherry and lime flavors!
Servings 10 (8 ounce) servings
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Maraschino cherries
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen limeade, thawed
- 1 (2-liter) bottle Sprite (lemon-lime soda)
- 3 limes for garnish
- In a large pitcher pour half the juice from the cherry jar and the thawed limeade. (I only used half of the limeade because I didn't want it too tart.) Pour the bottle of Sprite into the pitcher. Stir to mix together well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with cherries and lime slices. Enjoy!