Treat yourself to one of these flavorful Chicken Fajita Wraps. They’re loaded with chicken, bell peppers and pepper jack cheese!
These Chicken Fajita Wraps are so scrumptious! Just staring at the pictures as I type this, is making me wish I had one right now! They were a delicious alternative to my favorite fajitas, but I think I might like these a little bit more.
Not only are they really easy to make, they’re so flavorful! The chicken and veggies are marinated with bottled Lawry’s marinade sauce. I used the Sante Fe Chili marinade, and they turned out amazing! You can find the Lawry’s marinades next to the barbecue sauces in most grocery stores.
Chicken Fajita Wraps
- 1 pound chicken breasts, sliced into 1 inch strips
- 1/2 bottle Lawry's Mesquite or Lawry's Santa Fe Chili Marinade Salsa
- 1 small white Onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 6 to 8 flour tortillas (soft taco size)
- Place sliced chicken, onion and peppers in a gallon-size ziplock bag. Pour in marinade. Seal bag shut. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove chicken and veggies from bag; add to skillet. Cook and stir for 10-15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- For wrap: Lay out a tortilla, add 1/4 cup shredded cheese and a little of the chicken mixture. Top with salsa and then roll up. Place on a grill pan or panini press. Grill until golden.Serve warm and enjoy!
Recipe Source: Plain Chicken