Treat yourself to one of these flavorful Chicken Fajita Wraps. They’re loaded with chicken, bell peppers and pepper jack cheese!
These Chicken Fajita Wraps are so scrumptious! Just staring at the pictures as I type this, is making me wish I had one right now! They were a delicious alternative to my favorite fajitas, but I think I might like these a little bit more.
Not only are they really easy to make, they’re so flavorful! The chicken and veggies are marinated with bottled Lawry’s marinade sauce. I used the Sante Fe Chili marinade, and they turned out amazing! You can find the Lawry’s marinades next to the barbecue sauces in most grocery stores.
Chicken Fajita Wraps
Servings 6 to 8
- 1 pound chicken breasts, sliced into 1 inch strips
- 1/2 bottle Lawry's Mesquite or Lawry's Santa Fe Chili Marinade Salsa
- 1 small white Onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 6 to 8 flour tortillas (soft taco size)
- Place sliced chicken, onion and peppers in a gallon-size ziplock bag. Pour in marinade. Seal bag shut. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove chicken and veggies from bag; add to skillet. Cook and stir for 10-15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- For wrap: Lay out a tortilla, add 1/4 cup shredded cheese and a little of the chicken mixture. Top with salsa and then roll up. Place on a grill pan or panini press. Grill until golden.Serve warm and enjoy!
Recipe Source: Plain Chicken
11 thoughts on “Chicken Fajita Wraps”
Ohhhh YUM! THese are on my menu this week!! 🙂
Oh yum! I think I will try this one next week!
This looks great. The photography is great. Makes the mouth water.
I tried these.. tastes delicious! Thanks!
I just bought the new Santa Fe Chili marinade. I can’t wait to try it – sounds like it was delicious!
You make the best dinners…always.
Oh holy cats do those look wonderful. I would like two, no three please!! You always have such great ideas. Thanks for sharing them.
I’m going to have to try that mesquite!
These looks delicious! I love wraps! Have not seen this brand around here before, will keep a look-out for these!
Yummy!!! This is my favorite recipe.
Chicken fajita recipe
We love love love these also. I use all the marinades in the Lawry’s brand for my fajita’s. Holly- you gotta try Baja Chipolte! It’s delicious!