Chicken Ranch Pasta Bake is a simple pasta recipe bursting with creamy ranch flavor. This recipe is easy and delicious!
I believe I created my family’s favorite new dinner with this Chicken Ranch Pasta Bake recipe! This amazing pasta casserole is bursting with flavor from the chicken, bacon, ranch seasoning and mozzarella cheese!
My kids adore a good pasta dish and this one knocked their socks right off. 😉 This pasta bake comes together quickly, so it is great for those busy weeknights when we need something simple yet delicious on the dinner table.
The homemade creamy ranch sauce coats the pasta perfectly and ensures lots of flavor in every single bite. While the creamy ranch sauce was cooking, I coated the chicken pieces in ranch seasoning and sautéed them in a non-stick skillet. I let them get really golden-brown and it added lots of extra flavor. It ends up leaving this pasta dish all the more delicious.
I served our Chicken Ranch Pasta Bake with a green side salad and we all enjoyed every single bite. There was only one serving left for dinner the next night, so Kelsey and I had to fight over who got it. haha. Since I’m a nice Momma I let her have it, and she was pretty grateful. 😉
MORE DELICIOUS PASTA RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Chicken Ranch Pasta Bake
- 10 ounces dried penne pasta
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tablespoon ranch seasoning/dressing mix
- 2 Tablespoons salted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons ranch seasoning/dressing mix
- 1/2 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon chopped
- fresh chopped parsley optional
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook penne pasta until al dente, according to package directions. Drain.
- Season chicken pieces with ranch seasoning. Spray a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook chicken in prepared skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink in center; about 10 to 12 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and onto a large plate. Tent with foil to keep warm. Carefully wipe skillet clean so you can cook sauce in it.
- Add butter to skillet and melt it over medium heat. Once melted, add garlic and stir until fragrant; about 1 minute. Whisk in ranch seasoning and flour. Cook for 30 seconds whisking constantly. Slowly whisk in heavy whipping cream. Continue to cook and stir for one minute or until mixture starts to boil. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese until it completely melts. Season sauce with pepper.
- Add drained cooked pasta and cooked chicken to ranch sauce in skillet. Stir to combine.
- Pour this mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Top with Mozzarella cheese and chopped bacon. Bake in a preheated 375 degree F. oven, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Remove from oven and let rest/cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Serve with chopped fresh parsley, if desired. Enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!