I honestly don’t know what I could say to convince you to make these, because the pictures should say it all….
Miniature pull-apart monkey breads, covered in cinnamon sugar and vanilla icing!
Cini Mini Monkey Breads
- 12 frozen Rhodes Dinner rolls, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 ¼ cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cut each thawed roll into 6 equal pieces. Dip each piece of roll into the butter/corn syrup mixture and then into the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place all 6 coated pieces into a well greased cup of a 12-cup muffin tin. Repeat with all remaining rolls.Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Remove rolls from oven and let cool at least 20 minutes before removing rolls from tin. (If you don't let them cool slightly they will fall apart!)Vanilla Icing: Stir all of the icing ingredients together in a medium bowl, using more or less milk to reach desired thickness. Spoon over warm rolls and enjoy! ♥
Recipe adapted from: Just Get Off Your Butt and Bake