These Honey Garlic Steak Bites are little pieces of tender and juicy steak that are full of flavor. Dinner has never been easier with this simple and delicious recipe!
These Honey Garlic Steak Bites are the latest and yummiest thing I’ve made in my kitchen recently. They are so filled with flavor and couldn’t be any easier to make!
The hardest thing about this recipe is remembering to marinate the steak for a good two hours before cooking it. If you consider that hard anyway. haha. The longer the steak sits in the delicious honey garlic marinade the more flavorful it will be.
This is a great recipe to prepare before you leave for work in the morning, and when you get home dinner will be ready in only a matter of minutes! 🙂
You can also use the marinade for chicken and even pork! Even though my kids love steak, I think they would absolutely love chicken bites too. I think I’m going to try that for them next time. Yum!
MORE DELICIOUS STEAK RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Honey Garlic Steak Bites
- 2 pounds top sirloin steak, cut in 1-inch pieces
- ¼ cup Honey Teriyaki sauce (I like the Sweet Baby Ray's brand)
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- fresh Parsley, chopped (if desired)
- Combine teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, honey, garlic and vegetable oil in a large bowl. Whisk to combine. Add the steak pieces to marinade. Stir to coat. Cover bowl with lid and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- Once fully marinated remove steak from marinade using a slotted spoon. Discard marinade.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the steak to hot skillet (you don't want to overcrowd the skillet so cook it in two batches.)
- Stir and cook steak until it reaches desired temperature. We like a medium-well temperature so I only cook ours for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove steak bites to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat cooking process with remaining steak bites.
- Serve steak bites immediately with fresh Parsley, if using. Enjoy!