Lemon Garlic Steak Bites are tender pieces of steak that cook up in no time at all! These wonderful steak bites are so juicy and packed with flavor. They’re perfect for a quick lunch or dinner!
My Steak Bites recipe I posted a few years ago has become a really popular recipe. Not only on my blog but in my own home as well! My kids love them. My hubby loves them, and I do too. They are really so delicious!
These Lemon Garlic Steak Bites are tender pieces of steak that cook up in no time at all! These wonderful steak bites are so juicy and packed with flavor. They’re perfect for a quick lunch or dinner!
I thought it was high time to add a new steak bites recipe to the blog, so that’s when these Lemon Garlic Steak Bites were born. I must say, they are now my new favorite. The garlic and lemon in the marinade tenderizes the steak so perfectly. When you cook them to a medium temperature, which is about 4 to 5 minutes cook-time, they practically melt in your mouth!
Kale and I have still been doing really well on our diet and exercise. One of the things we have changed with our diet is eating low carb a few days a week. It really has helped us drop some weight! These Lemon Garlic Steak Bites are the perfect solution for a yummy no carb meal!
About the quick cooking time again, it really is true. These hardly take any time to cook, but you do need to plan to marinade them in advance. I say the longer the better when marinating these. Two hours is perfect but even longer is better. It will only give them all the more flavor, and make them all the more tender. 🙂
MORE STEAK RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Lemon Garlic Steak Bites
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds flat iron steak
- In a large bowl add the parsley, olive oil, garlic, oregano, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Whisk well to combine.
- Cut steak into 1 inch cubes. Place cubed steak in the marinade stirring to coat all the steak pieces. Cover bowl with lid and place bowl in refrigerator. Let marinate at least 2 hours or over night.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet, or cast iron skillet (that's my favorite to use), over medium-high heat. When pan is hot add the steak pieces to skillet, discarding the remaining marinade.
- I like to cook mine for 4 to 5 minutes for a medium doneness. Cook longer if you like your steak well done.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!