These Grilled Steak Kebabs are out of this world delicious. The steak marinade is simple and what makes these kebabs so amazing. Sometimes the best recipes are the simple ones and these kebabs are just that!
Grilling season has arrived, my friends! So that makes me one happy girl. There is just something so lovely and amazing about enjoying delicious food outdoors in the summer sun. I swear food tastes better when it’s cooked on the outdoor grill. 🙂
One of our favorite summer recipes are these Grilled Steak Kebabs. They are out of this world delicious. The marinade is super easy and what makes these kebabs so amazing. Sometimes the best recipes are the simple ones, and these kebabs are just that.
My kids and I started a Summer Bucket List last night and we wrote down all kinds of fun things we want to do this summer. One of the first things on our list was lots of summer barbecues. We love to invite our friends and family over and make all kinds of delicious pasta salads, fruit dip and these Grilled Steak Kebabs. I could honestly eat them every day!
These Grilled Steak Kebabs are typically the first thing that pops in my head when deciding on what to make for our barbecues. Sometimes I even swap out the steak for chicken. It’s always delicious either way. You can’t go wrong with these yummy kebabs!
Not only are these steak kebabs divine but they’re also beautiful! Look at all those colors. I promise you, if you serve these at your next summer barbecue they will be the talk of the town!
MORE DELICIOUS STEAK RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Grilled Steak Kebabs
Delicious steak kebabs with bell pepper and red onion!
Servings 4 -8
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds sirloin steak cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion cut in 1-inch pieces
- 8 12-inch metal skewers
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, garlic and pepper. Add the cubed sirloin steak to marinade and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Once the meat has marinated, thread it onto the skewers alternating with pieces of bell pepper and red onion.
- Grill kebabs over medium heat, turning often, until all sides of the meat is well brown and vegetables are tender. (About 12 to 15 minutes)
- Serve and enjoy! ♥