These Grilled Steak Kebabs are out of this world delicious. The marinade is simple and what makes these kebabs so amazing. Sometimes the best recipes are the simplest, and these kebabs are just that!
Grilling season has arrived, my friends! There is just something so lovely about enjoying delicious food outdoors in the Summer sun. I swear food tastes better when it’s cooked on the outdoor grill. 🙂
One of our favorite summer recipes are these Grilled Steak Kebabs. They are out of this world delicious. The marinade is super easy and what makes these kebabs so amazing. Sometimes the best recipes are the simplest, and these kebabs are just that.
Of course, I headed over to Target Grocery to grab some supplies for our backyard cookout! Target Grocery Essentials is the perfect destination to pick up everything you need for backyard entertaining. I always know I’ll get great value in all my purchases.
These Grilled Steak Kebabs were the first thing that popped in my head when deciding on what to make for our BBQ. When I was at Target I grabbed a few bell peppers, red onion and sirloin steak for the kebabs.
Not only are these kebabs divine, but they’re beautiful! Look at all those colors. I promise you, if you serve these at your next summer BBQ they will be the talk of the town! 😀
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 8 (12-inch) metal skewers
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, garlic and pepper. Add the cubed sirloin steak to marinade and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Once the meat has marinated, thread it onto the skewers alternating with pieces of bell pepper and red onion.
- Grill kebabs over medium heat, turning often, until all sides of the meat is well brown and vegetables are tender. (About 12 to 15 minutes)
- Serve and enjoy! ♥