The simple marinade ingredients for these incredible Steak Bites turn plain steak into something really delicious and full of flavor!
You guys, today is my blog’s 6th birthday! 😀 How cool, huh. It’s kind of hard to believe I’ve been blogging for 6 years now. I started it with absolutely no expectations. It was truly just going to be a family blog- sharing family photos and news for friends, and then I started posting recipes and the rest is history. Now I have over 778 recipes and it’s become the career of my dreams. I couldn’t be happier AND I couldn’t do this without you amazing readers stopping by every day, so I want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. ♥
Now, these steak bites. We need to talk about them because they are a must-make! I have cooked these for dinner twice in a week because we love them sooo much. I bet you already have the marinade ingredients in your pantry right now! They are all simple staples that turn some steak into something really delicious. Dinner literally takes just minutes to make and tastes so good! I like to serve ours with a green salad and a veggie. It’s a really awesome low-carb dinner that makes my belly happy. 🙂 I hope you give this recipe a try!
MORE STEAK RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Little bites of steak coated in a flavorful marinade. We love these for a quick dinner!
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 lbs. flat iron or top sirloin steak, cut in 1-inch pieces
- Place all ingredients, except steak, in a large ziplock baggie. Stir with a spoon to combine.
- Drop steak pieces in and seal shut. Shake gently to coat steak entirely in marinade. Place bag in refrigerator to marinate for at least 3 hours or up to 24.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat skillet until it's very hot. Remove steak pieces from marinade using a slotted spoon and place in hot skillet. Discard marinade. Cook steak according to your desired temperature. We like medium-well so I cooked ours for about 3 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!