On to recipe No.2 for copycat week! I’m really excited about this one. Not only are Kit Kat’s one of my favorite candy bars (my hubby’s too), little did I know they’re ridiculously easy to make at home. Ridiculous as in 2 ingredients! 🙂
This recipe is so easy just let the kids do it. It will give them a fun activity, and you reap all the benefits afterwards, by chowing down on a yummy homemade treat!
These delish Kit Kat Candy Bar pictures were taken with my Nikon #d3300. This camera is a new Nikon D-SLR Camera that has amazing new features! 24.2 megapixels, it’s super lightweight ( I love using it for food photography) and it has a Wi-Fi connecter for easy sharing! I am obsessed with it 🙂
Kit Kat Candy Bars
- 1 bag (14 ounces) vanilla cream wafer cookies
- 1 pound almond bark chocolate candy coating
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip each wafer cookie into the melted chocolate, coating it entirely. Place coated cookies onto a wax paper lined baking sheet. Let cookies rest until chocolate sets. Serve!
- Store covered at room temperature.
Taken with my Nikon #d3300