We love these Lasagna Roll Ups! My hubby requests them often. I’ve made them a few different ways, but this versions our favorite. They are easy peasy to make, and taste delicious. It is another one of those meals that you can change to satisfy your own tastebuds. Use your favorite brand and flavor of spaghetti sauce. You could also try these with sausage, shredded chicken, or just make them meatless. There are lots of yummy options!
Lasagna Roll Ups
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 container (15 ounces) Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 jar (24 ounces) Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 pound lean Ground Beef
- 9 Lasagna Noodles
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix together all of the filling ingredients in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge while preparing noodles and sauce.
- In a large pot of water, boil lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain water, and gently lay out noodles onto a large cookie sheet covered with wax paper. (Don’t let noodles touch because they might stick together)
- Meanwhile, cook hamburger meat in a large skillet until brown. Drain grease. Pour in spaghetti sauce and cook until mixture is thoroughly heated. 5-10 minutes. Pour 1/3 of the meat sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Set aside.
- Get the cheese mixture from fridge. Spread 1/4 cup of cheese mixture onto one lasagna noodle. (you’ll want to eyeball this so you have enough mixture for all 9 noodles) Roll up and place seam side down into the baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.
- Pour remaining meat sauce over all the roll ups and then sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.
Calories: 4281kcal | Carbohydrates: 454g | Protein: 233g | Fat: 165g | Saturated Fat: 85g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 62g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 763mg | Sodium: 5344mg | Fiber: 29g | Sugar: 55g
19 thoughts on “Lasagna Roll Ups”
These look yummy! I like things stuffed or rolled so these sound great to me! I agree that they would be fun to change up…sausage and goat cheese has sounded really good to me lately.
Easy Peasy is just what I need in a meal. 🙂 The fact that these look really delicious just makes them even more tempting!
i have not visited your blog in awhile and so happy i did tonight. im giving these a try tomorrow night!! thanks sweet holly!
Looks delish and simple to make… love it!
You always have the best recipes and this looks like another one. I’ll be giving this one a try soon. I know my family, especially my hubby, will love it. Thanks for sharing 🙂
These look awesome and a bit more fun than your typical lasagna! 🙂
I saw some of these on pinterst. They look so yummy!
Loooove lasagna rolls! I actually got the husband to eat ’em with spinach in them – ah-maze-ing!
What a drool worthy dinner.
UH-MAZING! WE GOBBLED THESE UP SO FAST TONIGHT! THANKS FOR ANOTHER TERRIFIC DINNER IDEA!
This is one of those recipes I’ve been meaning FOR-Ever to make. Thanks for the inspiration. Love the idea of these. Have a great weekend, Holly!
Blog hopping from Totally Tasty Tuesdays at Mandy’s Recipe Box…I’ve made these before and they are so yummy! Thanks for reminding me about these because I haven’t made them in a long time!
made it for Bible study tonight and it was a hit!! super easy and super good!
I am making this tonight but will triple the recipe. 9 rolls won’t cover a family of 6! lol
I just made these for dinner tonight and they were amazing, served with green salad and garlic bread. Just like sitting at olive garden. Holly you are a terrific cook I usually make 3-4 recipes of yours each week and have not been disappointed with any of them. Thank you so much and keep up the great work.
Thank you so much, Marlene. I’m so happy you have enjoyed all the recipes. xo