Margherita Chicken Lasagna Rolls are a fun twist on classic Italian food! These lasagna rolls have everything you find in traditional lasagna- noodles, cheese, marinara and chicken. They are really delicious!
The holidays are here and I could not be more excited! The family get-togethers and parties are always so fun, especially when food is involved. I don’t know a better way to party than with really great food!
My family loves Italian food. We heart it big time, so when I was challenged by Ragù® to take two of their classic recipes and turn them into a #NewTraDish I was more than ready to accept the challenge! 🙂
I chose to combine Margherita Chicken and Lasagna ideas and turn them into these Margherita Chicken Lasagna Rolls! A fun twist on classic Italian food, these lasagna rolls have everything you find in traditional lasagna but super simplified in preparation.
I love the fresh flavors of this entree and all that heavenly cheese of course, but the Ragù® Old World Style Sauce was the star of the show. Ragù® sauces have a delicious taste everyone loves!
How to Make Margherita Chicken Lasagna Rolls
Start by mixing up some cooked shredded chicken, gooey ricotta and mozzarella cheese and a little garlic powder for flavor.
Spread that divine chicken mixture down the center of each cooked lasagna noodle, then roll em’ up tight!
Snuggle those babies in some Ragù® Old World Style Sauce, and pour a little extra over the tops. Add more cheese and then take them straight over to the oven!
The end result will be cheesy, yummy lasagna rolls in perfect form ♥ Dig in!
MORE LASAGNA RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Margherita Chicken Lasagna Rolls
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 15 oz. container Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese divided use
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 26 oz. jar Ragù® Old World Style Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cook lasagna noodles in a large pot of water until al dente, according to package directions. Drain water. Lay lasagna noodles out flat onto parchment or wax paper to prevent sticking.
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded chicken, ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
- Spread 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each lasagna noodle. Roll up.
- Spread 1 cup Ragù® Old World Style Sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan. Place lasagna rolls seam-side down into the pan. Pour the remaining sauce evenly over all the noodles. Top evenly with 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake rolls uncovered, for 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve each roll with a teaspoon of chopped fresh basil. Enjoy!