These No-Bake Nutella Oatmeal Cookies are simple to make and are absolutely delicious. You don’t have to turn on the hot oven to enjoy these amazing cookies!
You guys- these delicious NO-BAKE NUTELLA OATMEAL COOKIES are amazing. I mean the word Nutella should say it all. 😉 Why is that stuff so good? I know I can’t keep it in my house or you’ll find me in the pantry with a spoon diggin’ right into it. lol
I not only adore the flavor of these yummy treats but the texture as well. There is just something about an oatmeal cookie with chocolate that gets me every single time.
MORE DELICIOUS NO-BAKE TREATS:
No Bake M&M Energy Bites
The Best No Bake Cookies
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Easy No Bake Cheesecake
No Bake Nutella Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Nutella® hazelnut spread with cocoa
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- Line two small cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper.In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, add the sugar, butter and milk to a rolling boil. Boil 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and Nutella until creamy and combined. Stir in 2 cups old-fashioned oats until well coated.Drop by 2-tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets. 8 cookies per sheet. Cool about 15 minutes or until set. Enjoy!
2 thoughts on “No-Bake Nutella Oatmeal Cookies”
Simple ingredients and easy, Delicious!!!!! Would eat it again!
Man, these look AMAZING! I’m gonna try doing them tomorrow, I bet it’s sooo delicious. Thanks for the post! I’m loving all the recipes you post!