Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies has tender, flavor-packed chicken, potatoes and asparagus all cooked together on one pan. It is so delicious and healthy!
Cheers to the New Year, my friends! I love a fresh start and I love this recipe I am sharing today- ONE PAN HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN & VEGGIES! This is my new favorite dinner at the moment. Seriously, it is amazing. There are a few reasons why we adore this meal. A) the entire meal is cooked in one pan (hallelujah 😉 ) B) it’s healthy AND delicious C) the prep is about 10 minutes and the whole thing is ready in around 35 minutes. Yes!
I am trying to cook healthier these days. My diet went down the drain in mid November, so I’m ready to eat healthy and fresh again. I am back on a mission to not only lose the weight but to feel better as well. Feeling better/healthier is the main goal. When we eat crap food we feel like crap. When we eat good food we feel good.
This recipe is just that and then some. Honey garlic chicken is so loaded with flavor and the potatoes and asparagus complete this one pan meal so well. This Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies recipe is one of those meals I know I’ll be making time and time again.
If you’re not an asparagus fan then you can definitely use broccoli, green beans or whatever your favorite veggie is! The flavorful honey garlic sauce just makes this entire dish, so whatever you use I’m sure it will still taste really great! 🙂
MORE DELICIOUS ONE PAN MEALS:
One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
HONEY GARLIC GLAZE
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon EACH salt and pepper
- 4 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bundle asparagus, rinsed and ends cut off
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet with non-stick spray. Or can cover pan with foil (for easy clean-up) then spray foil with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the glaze ingredients. Set aside.
- Lay chicken breasts on one side of the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay cubed potatoes in a single layer on the other side of pan. Drizzle potatoes with 1 Tablespoon olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper. Pour half of the glaze over the chicken breasts. Place pan in oven and bake for 25 minutes, uncovered.
- Carefully, remove pan from oven and push chicken to center of pan. Place asparagus on pan and pour remaining glaze all over the veggies and chicken.Place pan back in oven and broil 5 to 10 minutes, or until potatoes and veggies are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked. (Watch closely so you don't burn it!) (Chicken is thoroughly cooked when the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.) Top with fresh chopped parsley, if desired, and serve immediately. Enjoy!