Dinner time just got a whole lot easier with this One Pan Ranch Chicken & Veggies meal! With Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, and a few simple ingredients, you are on your way to one delicious dinner!
When the kids get home from school it can be a crazy time of day for families. I totally get that! With 3 kids myself and their homework, laundry, etc, life can get busy fast. That is why I LOVE recipes like the one I’m sharing today! This ONE PAN RANCH CHICKEN & VEGGIES is heaven sent for parents. It’s a great weeknight dinner solution with the help of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix!
You can turn a few boring pieces of chicken and vegetables into one flavor-packed dinner without using a bunch of different ingredients. Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix gives any meal loads of great flavor without any fuss. One more reason why I love the stuff! 🙂 This meal-in-one is not only yummy, but healthy, too. Score! To start, dice up a pound of each baby red potatoes and freshly trimmed green beans then add to a large bowl. Sprinkle in half of a 1 ounce packet of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning mix and a drizzle of olive oil. Toss to coat all those great flavors together. Lay coated veggies out evenly onto a large greased baking sheet. Using the same bowl as the veggies, add the chicken breasts and a drizzle of olive oil. Don’t forget to “Hidden Valley It” by dumping in the rest of the ranch seasoning mix all over the chicken! 🙂 Gently toss to coat then lay the chicken breasts over the veggies in the pan. That’s it! Now pop it in the oven, and bake it for 45 to 50 minutes until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender. Super easy, super simple, and of course super delicious!
One Pan Ranch Chicken & Veggies
- 4 small chicken breasts
- 1 pound baby red potatoes quartered
- 1 pound fresh green beans ends trimmed
- 1 1 ounce packet Hidden Valley® Ranch seasoning mix
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a large baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl combine diced baby red potatoes and trimmed green beans. Dump half of the ranch seasoning into the bowl. Drizzle with 2 Tablespoon olive oil. Gently toss to coat veggies. Lay coated veggies onto the prepared baking sheet in one even layer.
- Add the chicken breasts to the bowl the veggies were in. Dump the remaining packet of ranch seasoning and olive oil over chicken. Gently toss to coat chicken. Lay chicken breasts over veggies in pan. Cover pan with foil.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
I am beyond excited that Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® wants to give a $100 Visa gift card to one of my readers! 🙂 How cool is that!? Just follow the instructions below to enter! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!