These are some of the greatest cookies I’ve ever tasted. The combo of orange and white chocolate flavors were meant to be. I was so pleasantly surprised at how much they tasted like a real creamsicle too. Mmmmm! We loved them right out of the oven, and after they had cooled down. They practically melt in your mouth. This recipe is going in my ‘amazing cookie’ file!
Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract or Orange Extract for enhanced flavor
- 2 Tablespoons Orange Zest
- 1 1/2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well mixed. Gradually add in the flour mixture until combined. Stir in orange zest and white chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a large cookie sheet. Bake for 10-11 minutes.