Valentine’s Day ♥ is almost here! How about making your loved ones some Oreo Cheesecake Cookies, loaded with crushed Oreos, mini chocolate chips and cream cheesy goodness!? 🙂
These cookies are so good. I’ve been making them for a few years now and they always get rave reviews when I share them.. which is sometimes hard to do because I could eat the whole batch by myself. haha
I’ve tweaked the original recipe a few times to get it just right. The one I’m sharing today is my favorite version that creates a delicious, perfect, Oreo cheesecake cookie. Yum!
Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
- 3/4 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar together in the bowl of an electric mixer until combined and fluffy. Add the egg yolk and vanilla extract. Mix until combined. Slowly add in the flour and salt until just combined. Fold in the crushed Oreos and mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop heaping tablespoonfuls of dough onto the prepared cookie sheets. Gently press down with the back of a spoon to flatten a bit. Bake 10 minutes, or until edges are slightly golden.Let cookies cool at least 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy! ♥