Dearest Crock Pot,
Oh how I love thee. When I am not in the mood to dirty 5 pans or even be in my kitchen for more than 5 minutes, you really come in handy. Thank you for making my life a little bit easier at times. How can I ever repay you?
Now to the rest of you… This is a delicious and easy meal to make your fam! Sometimes my little family gets bored of eating chicken all the time, so this dish is a great alternative. This pork has tons of flavor, and as it slowly cooks it turns the soup and ranch seasoning into an amazing gravy for the pork chops. This is a new family favorite for sure!
Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops
Servings 4 - 6
- 4 to 6 boneless pork chops 1/2 inch thick
- 2 10 ounce cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet ranch dressing/ seasoning mix
- chopped Parsley for sprinkling optional
- Place pork chops in the bottom of crock pot. Pour the soups over the chops and then sprinkle with ranch seasoning packet. Close the lid and cook on low for 6 hours, or on high for 4 hours.
- Serve each pork chop with the gravy from the crock pot, a sprinkle of dried Parsley and some mashed potatoes!