Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Dip is creamy, dreamy strawberry heaven! It’s a delicious dessert appetizer that is perfect for parties!
I went to my first blogger’s conference up in Salt Lake City, UT over the weekend! It was a blast to meet up with all of my blogging buddies and to learn more about blogging. We laughed, we ate, and talked and talked, so there wasn’t a whole lot of sleep involved. I’m still trying to recover. I’ll be posting all about my adventure this weekend so stay tuned! 🙂
Now about this Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Dip, it is magical. Magical and wonderful and so good! I’m a huge strawberry cheesecake fan, and also love a good dip. Remember this Brownie Batter Dip? Well, this Strawberry Cheesecake version is very similar and has all the deliciousness of my two favorite desserts!
I served this delish dip for dessert when we had Kale’s family over for Sunday dinner. It was devoured within minutes and no one had a clue it was low fat.
I’m sneaky like that 🙂
Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- 2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 11/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup lite cool whip
- 2 drops strawberry extract (optional)
- strawberries, graham crackers, pretzels, vanilla wafers, for dipping
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Slowly add in the powdered sugar until combined. Fold in the cool whip, strawberries and strawberry extract.
- Pour mixture into a serving bowl and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve dip with strawberries, graham crackers, pretzels and vanilla wafers. Enjoy ♥
Yields: 2 cups