Southwest Chicken Caesar Wraps are loaded with seasoned chicken, black beans, corn, bell pepper and a few other goodies all wrapped up in a spinach tortilla. These wraps are refreshing and so delicious!
I’m always telling you all how much I love salads and how often I make them during the hot summer months. Wraps are another favorite in our house. They hardly take any time to prepare, and depending on what you put in them, they are usually delicious. So, I combined my two favorites and created these wonderful Southwest Chicken Caesar Wraps!
These Southwest Chicken Caesar Wraps are heaven sent. Tender seasoned chicken, black beans, corn, bell pepper and a few other goodies all wrapped up in a spinach tortilla. Mmmm they are awesome! All the flavors combined make for one amazing wrap. I LOVE to add Brianna’s Caesar dressing to mine. What can I say- I am a huge Caesar dressing fan. For my kids, can you guess what dressing I put in theirs? Yep, ranch. Of course. 🙂
ENJOY THIS RECIPE? HERE ARE MORE OF OUR FAVORITE WRAPS!
Southwest Chicken Caesar Wraps
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 packet (1 ounce) taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds and ribs removed, then diced
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 5 large Spinach tortillas/wraps
- 1 heart romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 small can sweet corn, drained
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle of your favorite Caesar dressing (We love Brianna's brand)
- In a large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, cook the chicken. Stir and cook chicken for about 5 minutes, then add the diced bell pepper, taco seasoning and water.Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium. Continue to stir and cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in center (about 10 minutes or so), and mixture has thickened. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, add black beans to a small saucepan. Heat over low heat until chicken is finished cooking. Then remove beans from heat. (You can also heat corn, if desired.)
- Place the tortillas on a clean surface. Divide the cooked chicken/pepper mixture evenly into 5 servings and spread down the center of each tortilla.Top with desired amount of lettuce, black beans, corn, cheese and dressing. Fold up burrito/wrap style and serve immediately. Enjoy!