Stuffing-Topped Pork Chops are tender, flavorful chops with savory pork stuffing and creamy gravy on top. It hardly takes any time to prepare this incredible dinner recipe!
I made these yummy Stuffing-Topped Pork Chops for dinner last week and they were a huge hit with my family. Yep, even with the kiddos. Pork chops are such a great comfort food, in my opinion, and this recipe is so easy to make! It’s a dinner time win win.
The preparation time is barely 20 minutes. The steps to make these Stuffing-Topped Pork Chops couldn’t be easier and once you pop them in the oven you’ll get to enjoy the wonderful aroma coming from your oven. 🙂
With how much I love the flavor of pork, and for the straight fact my kids actually eat it, makes me question myself as to why I don’t make more pork dishes. It is the ‘other white meat’ after all! haha 😉 My kids also adore stuffing. It’s one of the dishes at Thanksgiving I don’t have to beg them to eat.
Stuffing-Topped Pork Chops are easy enough for weeknight dinners and fancy enough for dinner guests. I love meals like that.
What can I serve with pork chops?
Pork chops always go great with a starch. Potatoes, rice, etc. Because these pork chops come with the stuffing on top I consider that our starch right there. And it is very satisfying. You won’t feel like you’re missing anything. Green vegetables are always a good and healthy side dish to go with pork. Green beans and broccoli are a go-to for me, but serve them with YOUR favorite veggie and it will make this meal all the more special.
If I don’t like canned soup can I substitute it for something else?
Yes! If you are not a fan, which I know many are not, you can definitely replace the gravy step (the can of mushroom soup and milk) with your favorite gravy recipe. These pork chops would be incredible with pork gravy, turkey or chicken gravy. Use your favorite recipe! You can also use those handy package gravy mixes as well. This recipe is one you can make to your own liking!
BE SURE TO PIN THIS RECIPE TO ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARDS!
Stuffing-Topped Pork Chops
Savory pork chops topped with stuffing and gravy. These wonderful pork chops are always a hit with my family!
- 6 boneless pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 package (6 ounces) pork or chicken stuffing mix
- salt and pepper, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- ⅓ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Make stuffing according to package directions. Set aside.
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper and onion powder.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the pork chops on both sides. (This only takes a couple minutes. They will thoroughly cook in the oven)
- Arrange the chops in a 9×13 baking dish. Spoon ½ cup of the stuffing mixture over the top of each chop.
- Mix the soup and milk together, and then pour over the chops. Cover with foil then bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Serve with your favorite veggies!
MORE PORK RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE: