Stuffing-Topped Pork Chops are so delicious with a creamy gravy on top. It hardly takes any time to prepare this incredible dinner recipe!
I made these yummy Stuffing-Topped Pork Chops for dinner last week and they were a huge hit with my family. Yep, even with the kiddos. This is classic comfort food, in my opinion, and this recipe is so easy to make! It’s a dinner-time win!
The preparation time is barely 20 minutes. The steps to make these pork chops couldn’t be easier and once you pop them in the oven you’ll get to enjoy the wonderful aroma coming from your oven. 🙂
Stuffing-Topped Pork Chops
- 6 boneless pork chops 3/4 inch thick
- 1 box (6 ounces) pork or chicken stuffing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Make stuffing according to package directions. Set aside.
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper and onion powder.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the pork chops on both sides. (This only takes a couple minutes. They will thoroughly cook in the oven)
- Arrange the chops in a 9×13 baking dish. Spoon 1/2 cup of the stuffing mixture over the top of each chop.
- Mix the soup and milk together, and then pour over the chops. Cover with foil then bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Serve with your favorite veggies!