Simple and flavorful meatballs that only need 3 ingredients! These Sweet and Sour Meatballs are great for appetizers or an easy dinner.
I have a book club with some of my closest friends. We get together once a month to discuss our book, un-wind and have girl time. Sometimes, we don’t even plan a book to read, yet still get together to eat food, vent and laugh. I look forward to it every month. It’s so nice to get away from reality and have fun with friends 🙂
About a year ago at book club, my friend Kathy (Hi, Kath!) brought these yummy meatballs to our party. They were a total hit and super yummy. I couldn’t stop popping them in my mouth! I asked Kathy for the recipe and when she told me how easy they were to make, I couldn’t believe it.
Frozen meatballs, grape jelly and chili sauce are all you need to whip these bad boys up. Oh, and a crockpot. The ingredients may seem like a weird combo, but trust me, they make for super delish and flavorful appetizers!
Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- 1 jar (18 ounces) grape jelly
- 1 jar (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 bag (2 pounds) frozen meatballs
- Pour the grape jelly and chili sauce into a 4 quart (or larger) crock pot/ slow cooker. Whisk to combine. Add the frozen meatballs and toss to coat in sauce.
- Cover with lid and cook on low heat for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve warm.