Sweet and Spicy Pork Chops are absolutely amazing. They have a hint of sweetness from the brown sugar and a little heat from the Cajun seasonings. They’re delicious!
With summer on my mind I am so looking forward to using our outdoor grill! We love grilling during spring and summer. I especially love it because it’s the time of year my Hubby cooks for us! He can make some mean hamburgers and steaks. He always grills them perfectly.
So with the anticipation of summer-time grilling, I’ve been using my indoor grill pan a lot. These Sweet and Spicy Pork Chops were absolutely amazing. They have a hint of sweetness from the brown sugar, and just the right amount of heat from the Cajun seasonings. So so yummy!
Sweet and Spicy Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops thin and boneless
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning use less if you don't like a lot of heat. I use about 1/2 teaspoon
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Shake to mix and coat pork chops. Place bag in the refrigerator and marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Heat an indoor grill pan or skillet to medium heat. Drizzle a little olive oil on the bottom of pan. (about 1 tablespoon)
- Place 3 pork chops at a time onto the pan and cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until completely cooked. Set cooked chops on a plate and tent with foil to keep warm while you cook the remaining pork chops.