Make this fall season a whole lot yummier with my White Chocolate Pumpkin Bread! The streusel topping makes it even more delicious!
Tis’ the season of all things pumpkin! Today’s recipe is White Chocolate Pumpkin Bread with a super delicious cinnamon streusel topping. It is out of this world delicious and totally addicting, so beware my friends. 😉
This bread is so moist it practically melts in your mouth, and the white chocolate chips throughout make every bite simply amazing. But besides all of the above the winning part is the cinnamon streusel topping. It is so good!!
Now excuse me while I go make another loaf…
White Chocolate Pumpkin Bread with Streusel Topping
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup milk I use 2%
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Tablespoon butter cold
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, canned pumpkin, sugar, brown sugar, milk, oil and vanilla. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, along with the white chocolate chips and stir until just combined and no streaks of flour remain. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Top with streusel.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (You may want to put a piece of foil over the top to prevent top from burning the last 10 minutes) Remove from oven and cool in pan.
- For the Streusel Topping: Combine brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt. Add the cold butter and using your clean hands, rub ingredients together until it resembles coarse sand.