I love me a good cheese ball. Mmmmm I think it’s the perfect party food to munch on. Last year I made a Jalapeño Bacon Cheese Ball for Christmas day and it was SO good! We enjoyed it all day long. 😋
New holiday traditions are another thing I love, so I declared last year I would start making cheese balls every Christmas. This year’s is going to be this BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL. I’m telling ya, it is amazing and you won’t be able to stop eating it!
I made this for a Thanksgiving appetizer but forgot to serve it! Ooops. So Kale & I dug into it the next day as we put up our Christmas tree.
I bought an assortment of crackers to dig into this delicious little devil and we loved every bite. There is so much flavor in it! Next time I’m going to try dipping it with some veggies like- carrots and celery sticks. YUMMO!
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
- 1 (5 oz.) package Oscar Meyer precooked bacon pieces
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley leaves, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning/Dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl, combine half of the bacon pieces, pecans and 2 tablespoons parsley; set aside. (This is the mixture you will roll cheese ball in.)
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, garlic, cheddar cheese, Ranch seasoning, Worcestershire and remaining bacon and parsley on medium-high until well combined.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight. Shape the mixture into a ball and roll in the prepared bacon-pecan mixture.
- Serve with crackers and veggies. Enjoy!
Yields: 1 cheese ball