This Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball is a classic appetizer you just can’t go wrong with. It is loaded with flavor with simple ingredients. Everyone will be happy to dig into this incredibly flavorful cheese ball!
I love me a good cheese ball. Mmmmm I think it’s the perfect party food to munch on. Last year I made a Jalapeño Bacon Cheese Ball for Christmas day and it was SO good! We enjoyed it all day long. 😋
New holiday traditions are another thing I love, so I declared a few years ago I would start making cheese balls every Christmas. This BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL has become my family’s absolute favorite. I’m telling ya, it is amazing and you won’t be able to stop eating it!
I made this for a Thanksgiving appetizer a few years ago but forgot to serve it! Ooops. haha. So Kale & I dug into it the next day as we put up our Christmas tree. We were blown away at how delicious it was.
I bought an assortment of crackers to dig into this delicious little devil and we loved every bite. There is so much flavor in it! You could really dip anything into this cheese ball. Crackers, chips and even veggies. It will be amazing no matter what. 🙂
MORE DELICIOUS APPETIZERS YOU MAY LIKE:
Mexican Layer Dip
Jalapeño Popper Dip
Fiesta Corn Dip
French Onion Dip
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
- 1 package (5 ounces) Oscar Meyer precooked bacon pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces, each) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 package (1 ounce) Ranch Seasoning/Dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl, combine half of the bacon pieces, pecans and 2 tablespoons parsley; set aside. (This is the mixture you will roll cheese ball in.)
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, garlic, cheddar cheese, Ranch seasoning, Worcestershire and remaining bacon and parsley on medium-high until well combined.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight. Shape the mixture into a ball and roll in the prepared bacon-pecan mixture.
- Serve with crackers and veggies. Enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD or
SHARE IT ON FACEBOOK!
11 thoughts on “Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball”
Is there a trick to covering your cheeseball so well? I know that if I try to do this it will frighten small children and adults because it would look like a crime scene. lol
Did you use extra of the nuts and bacon or is that the amount it really used? Thanks Holly and Merry Christmas!!!
Another hit for Life in the Lofthouse! I used to go to Google when I needed inspiration in the kitchen. Lately, I’ve strictly used your site. I had a little party today and your cheese ball was a huge hit. Next on my dinner menu is your Monterey Chicken. I can’t wait to try it out. Thanks for all the super recipes! Your blog is my all-time favorite. 🙂
Thank you so much, Sheri!! 🙂 You made my day!
I love bacon ranch cheese balls. This recipe is amazing and easy to do.
Hello couldn’t find ranch dressing in the neighborhood. Can u suggest something else pls
The combination of bacon and cheese is always welcome!
I stumbled across this recipe back in November when I was looking for a cheeseball recipe for my son’s birthday party. This bacon ranch cheeseball was such a huge Hit and I’ve made it at least five times since then. As the matter of fact, I have the cream cheese softening on the counter right now so I can make it for a party I’m going to tonight!
Can I use ranch dressing from a bottle, since I can’t find dry ranch?
No Jan, I don’t suggest using bottled ranch. It will be too wet to form a cheese ball.
This is the best cheeseball EVER! I get cravings for it. I was just wondering if you think this might be freezable so I could pull this out of the freezer whenever the craving attacks. It doesn’t take that long to make but when cheeseball and cracker cravings hit…every second counts!
Everyone loved it!