This Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball is a classic appetizer you can’t go wrong with. It’s loaded with ranch seasoning, cream cheese, and plenty of bacon. Serve with crackers and veggies!
I love me a good cheese ball. Mmmmm I think it’s the perfect party food to munch on. Last year I made a Jalapeño Bacon Cheese Ball for Christmas day and it was SO good! We enjoyed it all day long. 😋
New holiday traditions are another thing I love, so I declared a few years ago I would start making cheese balls every Christmas. This BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL has become my family’s absolute favorite. I’m telling ya, it is amazing and you won’t be able to stop eating it!
I made this for a Thanksgiving appetizer a few years ago but forgot to serve it! Ooops. haha. So Kale & I dug into it the next day as we put up our Christmas tree. We were blown away at how delicious it was.
I bought an assortment of crackers to dig into this delicious little devil and we loved every bite. There is so much flavor in it! You could really dip anything into this cheese ball. Crackers, chips and even veggies. It will be amazing no matter what. 🙂
MORE DELICIOUS APPETIZERS YOU MAY LIKE:
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
- 1 package (5 ounces) Oscar Meyer precooked bacon pieces divided
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces, each) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 package (1 ounce) Ranch Seasoning/Dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl, combine half of the bacon pieces, all the pecans, and 2 tablespoons parsley; set aside. (This is the mixture you will roll cheese ball in.)
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, garlic, cheddar cheese, Ranch seasoning, Worcestershire, remaining bacon and parsley on medium-high until well combined.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Shape the chilled mixture into a ball and roll in the prepared bacon-pecan mixture. Serve with crackers and veggies. Enjoy!