This Breakfast Bake has become a staple in our home. It’s filled with a delicious egg mixture over a crescent crust. I make it every year for Christmas and the whole family looks forward to it!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE : ) I wouldn’t call this Breakfast Bake ‘clean eating’ but it sure is delicious! This Breakfast Bake has become a staple in our home. It’s filled with a delicious egg mixture over a crescent crust. It is so good!
For years my Mom would make this every Christmas morning. Ever since I got married, and started having my own kids, I now make it every Christmas morning too. I sometimes just make it through out the year because it is just so good. 🙂
Sorry to post something so devilishly fattening today, especially if you’re like me, and this New year’s day is the first day of your new diet! lol But this is too good not to share. Make it for your family and they will thank you for it!
Looking for more delicious breakfast ideas? Try these:
- 1 8 ounce package of crescent dinner rolls
- 1 8 ounce package of pre-cooked sausage links (I use turkey-sausage)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, press the crescent roll dough in the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of the pan.
- Slice the sausage into small pieces and then sprinkle evenly over the top of the dough.
- Mix eggs, milk, green pepper, salt, pepper and oregano together in a small bowl. Pour over the sausage. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool 5 minutes before slicing! Enjoy ♥