These twice baked potatoes are so delicious! They’re a little different from the common twice-baked potato that have bacon and green onion. These ones are packed full of flavor with sour cream, ranch dressing, garlic powder and my most favorite veggie ever… broccoli.
This is a perfect side dish to bring along to your 4th of July barbecue! Or if you’re looking for an easy dinner to make on weeknights, you could whip these up and have a side salad to go with it. When I made them for us that’s exactly what we did. It was a perfect meatless, yet satisfying meal!
Broccoli and Cheese Twice Baked Potatoes
Write a review
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 cup broccoli florets, steamed (or use frozen broccoli and microwave according to pkg directions)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Wash and poke holes in each potato. Cover each in foil. Bake at 400 F° for 1 hour.
- **Potatoes will obviously be hot when they're done! Use a hot pad or kitchen towel while handling the potatoes**
- Carefully remove potatoes from oven and unwrap the foil. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise. With a spoon, scoop out the insides leaving a 1/4 inch in the skin. Place all the scooped out middles in a large bowl. Set the potato skins onto a cookie sheet.
- Mash the potatoes with a fork, mash only until lumpy, not smooth. Then add the broccoli, ranch dressing, sour cream, garlic powder and ONE cup of the shredded cheddar cheese. Mix together well.
- Spoon the mixture into each of the potato skins. Top each with remaining cheddar cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Life In The Lofthouse https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/