If you need a delicious dinner for your family then look no further. These Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells are a family-favorite and easy to make!
I’m always looking for new dinner ideas. Of course, having a food blog I need new recipes to post. But way before I had my blog I loved searching for new ideas! I have countless food magazines, cookbooks and I’m a big stalker of food blogs too. 😉
I came across this recipe from Lauren’s blog Tastes Better From Scratch awhile ago. (Her recipes are amazing so make sure to check out her blog!) I printed the recipe the minute I saw it and knew they were going to be awesome. 😊
Shredded chicken and broccoli are combined with the sauce and stuffed inside jumbo pasta shells. So quick, easy and so good! It was one tasty dinner and the leftovers the next day were even better!
Friends, I thought these turned out so yummy, and my family loved them too. I now make them on our monthly dinner rotation because they’re that good!
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 ¼ cups whole milk
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 box (12 ounces) Jumbo Shells
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (a rotisserie chicken works great for this recipe)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag (12 ounces) frozen broccoli florets steamed then chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Combine butter, garlic, heavy cream and milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese. (Season with a little pepper, if desired.)
- Meanwhile, cook pasta shells according to package instructions, just until al dente. Drain water then lay shells out on a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Let shells cool completely.
- In a large bowl add chicken, garlic powder, salt, pepper and chopped broccoli. Toss to combine. Pour in 1 cup of the Alfredo sauce and stir together. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish. Fill each shell with a large spoonful of the chicken and broccoli mixture and place side by side in the prepared dish.
- Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce evenly over the shells. Sprinkle tops with the Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F. for 25 minutes or until warm and bubbly. Serve and enjoy!