Chicken Caprese Garlic Bread is garlic bread topped with seasoned grilled chicken, lots of Mozzarella cheese, tomato and basil. It is delicious and perfect for any occasion!
This Chicken Caprese Garlic Bread is incredible. Garlic bread topped with seasoned grilled chicken, lots of Mozzarella cheese, tomato and basil. It’s so dang delicious and one of my favorite recipes to date!
The deliciousness doesn’t end there. There’s a balsamic reduction to go with this recipe that you drizzle over the top. Mmmm it’s so good! But definitely not a must if you’re not a balsamic vinegar fan. So skip that part if you’re not and I promise you’ll still love this yummy bread!
This Chicken Caprese Garlic Bread can be served for any occasion. It’s a great easy dinner idea or it would be perfect for a party appetizer. Every one is going to love this one!
MORE FUN AND DELICIOUS BREAD RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Chicken Caprese Garlic Bread
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 small chicken breasts, cubed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 loaf French bread
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups freshly grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3 Tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- In a small saucepan, bring balsamic vinegar and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer until it's reduced by half and thickened. About 10 minutes or so. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook cubed chicken in a large skillet, over medium-hight heat. Cook and stir until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut french bread in half lengthwise and place cut side up on a large baking sheet.
- In a bowl combine softened butter and garlic. Stir together then spread evenly over both French bread halves. Then top each half with cooked chicken and Mozzarella cheese. Place sliced tomatoes all over the top. Place in oven and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with chopped fresh basil and drizzles of the balsamic reduction. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from: Neighbor Food Blog