You all may have noticed I love using french bread for easy meals. My Taco French Bread Pizza and Stuffed French Bread have become staples in our monthly dinner rotation. It’s so easy to buy a loaf from the store then stuff it with all things delicious. 🙂
This Chicken Stuffed French Bread turned out amazing! Packed full of flavor with the chicken, ranch dressing, loads of cheese and green onion. It really is so yummy and perfect for a simple and quick weeknight dinner!
Chicken Stuffed French Bread
French bread stuffed with a flavorful chicken mixture!
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1½ cups Colby-Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 to 2 cups Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Slice the french bread in half lengthwise. Place both halves cut side up on prepared baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix together shredded chicken, cheese, green onions and enough ranch dressing to make mixture wet.
- Spread chicken mixture evenly over one half of bread. Top with other half.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
*Plan ahead! This recipe calls for pre-cooked chicken.