This Chunky Peach Salsa is refreshing and delicious! It’s a fun twist on ordinary salsa with the diced fresh peaches, tomatoes, jalapeños and more. Be sure to have extra tortilla chips on hand because you’re going to need them!
Now let’s get to a fun topic- CINCO DE MAYO! Any holiday that allows me to eat all the Mexican food is a great holiday in my book. haha! With how stressful this past week has been I am so ready to dig in to some comforting Mexican food tomorrow.
One thing I know I’ll be making for it is this CHUNKY PEACH SALSA! It is so delicious and such a fun twist on ordinary salsa. Diced fresh peaches with tomatoes, jalapeños, onion and cilantro are all inside this amazingness. You just can’t go wrong with this delicious salsa. I can’t wait to top it over our Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas and dip about 10,000 tortilla chips in it. I’ll be counting down the hours until tomorrow. 😉
Just a quick note! I could not find any fresh peaches at our grocery store. (Maybe because it’s not peach season yet. ha!) So I used canned diced peaches. Don’t judge!! 😉 The salsa was still so incredible and flavorful. If you have fresh peaches by all means use them. If not, the canned works wonders!
Chunky Peach Salsa
- 1 ½ pounds peaches seeds removed and diced in small pieces (if you can’t find fresh peaches you can use canned diced peaches, drained)
- 4 roma tomatoes diced
- 1 jalapeño seeded and finely diced
- 1 small yellow onion finely diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place diced peaches, diced tomatoes, jalapeño, onion and cilantro in a large bowl. Gently stir to combine.
- Squeeze the fresh lime juice over the top and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Gently stir again to combine. Cover tightly with lid or saran wrap and place salsa in fridge for at least 2 hours to let flavors blend.
- Serve with tortilla chips or over any Mexican food, chicken or beef!