This Crispy Lemon Garlic Chicken and Veggies recipe is a spectacular meal all in one. Dinner has never tasted better and the cleanup is easy!
The summer seems to be flying by. Which is a good thing for me. When you work from home and have 3 kids, working can be pretty tough. My kids expect me to entertain them constantly and it’s really getting to me now. It’s the reason I didn’t post this recipe until today. Do any of you work from home and have kids to entertain? What are your strategies to make them have a good summer but still get work done? I need some advice! 🙂
Okay, so lets talk about this CRISPY LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN AND VEGGIES! It is a pretty spectacular meal all in one. The prep does take a little time BUT it is well worth it. This dinner was incredible, and Kale telling me how much he loved it the entire time he ate it told me so. 🙂 He is a man of few words so when he is raving over a dish I know he really likes it!
I love how crispy the chicken is in this recipe and the flavor of the potatoes. Everything just goes together perfectly! If you’re not a fan of green beans you can always swap them for asparagus or even broccoli.
MORE DELICIOUS ONE PAN DINNERS:
One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies
One Pan Balsamic Chicken and Veggies
One Pan Ranch Chicken & Veggies
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Crispy Lemon Garlic Chicken and Veggies
- 1 large egg beaten
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- FOR VEGGIES:
- 4 small russet potatoes quartered
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound fresh green beans trimmed then cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a large cookie sheet or baking tray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, lemon juice, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper. Whisk together.
- In a separate bowl, combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip each chicken breast into mixture egg mixture then dip into breadcrumb mixture. Fully coating each chicken breast. Lay coated chicken in the center of prepared pan.
- Place quartered potatoes around the chicken in a single layer. Mix together the melted butter and garlic. Pour half of this over the potatoes. Toss to coat then season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and flip chicken over to other side and then move potatoes to one corner of the pan. Place green beans on other side of pan and pour the remaining butter mixture over the potatoes and green beans. Tossing to coat again.
- Place pan back in oven and cook another 10 minutes. Turn on broiler and broil until nice and golden. (Stay and watch the entire time so you don’t burn it!) Remove from oven and let stand a couple minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
3 thoughts on “Crispy Lemon Garlic Chicken & Veggies”
This was delicious! Think pork chops could be substituted for chicken?
Yes, definitely. I would use thin, boneless pork chops.
So delicious! One pan meals like this are so nice, and this recipe is the best one I’ve tried. Your recipes never disappoint! 😀