Hello friends! I have another ridiculously easy crock pot recipe for you to try! I loved this chicken. It had tons of flavor and was a nice little change-up to the every day barbecue chicken we all make. The recipe calls for a bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce and some extra additions that make it taste amazing! We ate this with a side of veggies and loved it. Next time, I think I’m going to shred the chicken and make us some BBQ Chicken Sliders with it. Oh yeah!
Crock Pot Barbecue Chicken
Delicious and super easy Barbecue Chicken cooked in the crock pot.
- 4-6 boneless, skinless Chicken breasts
- 1 (18 oz) bottle Barbecue Sauce ( I used ‘Sweet Baby Ray’s’)
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼-1/2 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper flakes (optional)
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of greased crock pot. In a medium bowl mix together barbecue sauce, vinegar, garlic powder and red pepper. Stir sauce and then pour over chicken. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Close with lid and cook on low for 3 hours. (The last 30 minutes of cooking, remove the lid from crock pot and let water evaporate to thicken sauce) Serve!