I’m guessing everyone has this recipe for Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken. If you don’t, I’m happy to share it with you! This is another one of those fabulous crock pot meals that you throw all the ingredients in before work, and when you come home, dinner is waiting and ready to eat! Wait. Scratch that. You’ll first need to boil some egg noodles or make a batch of 5 minute rice to serve this over, and then you’ll be ready to chow down. I love serving this with a green veggie or a side salad. It makes the perfect family-friendly meal!
Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken
Author: Life in the Lofthouse
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) block of cream cheese, cut into cubes
- Egg Noodles or Rice, to serve with
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray. Place the chicken breasts in crock pot and sprinkle the Italian dressing mix over the tops. Pour the cream of chicken soups over chicken, and then spread the cubes of cream cheese evenly over all.
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours. (OR on High for 3 hours) Remove lid and stir mixture together. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. (If the sauce seems too thick, you can thin it out with a little milk)
- Serve chicken and sauce over cooked egg noodles or rice. Enjoy!