This Fiesta Chicken Pasta Salad is bursting with flavor. Tender pasta and chicken are mixed with taco seasoning, ranch dressing, corn, black beans and more. This pasta salad is going to become your new favorite!
Pasta salads are so perfect for Summer time barbecues and pot lucks! I thought creating one with some Mexican flair would be absolutely delicious, and it was!
This Fiesta Chicken Pasta Salad is bursting with flavor. Tender pasta and chicken are mixed with taco seasoning, ranch dressing, corn, black beans and more. I let it chill in the fridge for about 4 hours and then served it at our 4th of July party. It was a big hit! I was hoping to bring home the leftovers, but there wasn’t any left!
This incredible Fiesta Chicken Pasta Salad is going to become your new favorite pasta salad. The only suggestion I make is to plan in advance because it does call for pre-cooked chicken. A rotisserie chicken would be perfect for this!
Also, I suggest doubling the recipe if you’re serving a large crowd. Every one is going to want in on this yummy dish!
MORE PASTA SALAD RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Fiesta Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1 pound box Bowtie or Farfalle noodles
- 1 1 oz packet taco Seasoning
- 1 8 oz container chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups prepared ranch dressing
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed (a rotisserie chicken works great for this)
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 10 oz can corn, drained
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- In a large pot of water, boil noodles according to package directions. Drain water, and then place noodles in a large bowl. To the hot noodles, add cream cheese, taco seasoning and ranch dressing. Mix well to combine.
- Pour in black beans, corn, bell pepper and cilantro. Stir gently to combine.
- Cover with lid or cover tightly with saran wrap. Place in refrigerator and chill for atleast 4-5 hours before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe by: Holly Lofthouse