There are few things better in life than warm, buttery bread fresh out of the oven. These Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks are that and then some!
There are few things better in life than warm, soft, buttery bread fresh out of the oven. It is by far one of life’s greatest pleasures! 🙂 These Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks I’m sharing today are really the best ever. They’re so soft and delicious. The garlic bread seasoning tops them off to total perfection.
I love how easy this breadstick recipe is. Only 5 ingredients and hardly any rise time. They are basically fool proof. Seriously. I think the only thing that could mess these up is over-flouring the dough, so be careful on that! Less is more 😉
I love to make these breadsticks anytime we have spaghetti for dinner, or really any time I have an excuse to make them. 😀 We’ve also tried these without the garlic seasoning, and topped them with cinnamon and sugar instead. SO. GOOD. It is the ultimate treat!
MORE DELICIOUS BREAD RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks
- 1 ½ cups warm water (105 to 110 degrees F°)
- 1 Tablespoon instant yeast
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 ½ to 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 Tablespoons salted butter, melted
- In an electric stand mixer; with the dough hook attachment, mix together the warm water, yeast, sugar, salt and one cup of the flour.Continue adding the flour until the dough just clears the sides of the bowl; knead for about three minutes. It should be soft and slightly sticky without leaving a lot of residue on your fingers.
- Let the dough rest in the bowl for 10 minutes. While the dough rests, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spread the melted butter onto large, rimmed baking sheet (about 11X17-inches).On a lightly greased countertop, pat the dough into a long rectangle, about 16×7-inches. Cut the dough into 12 even strips with a pizza cutter.
- Twist each strip of dough then place about 1/2-inch apart on the baking sheet. Sprinkle lightly with my garlic bread seasoning.Cover the dough with a kitchen towel, and let rise for 20 minutes.Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.