Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps are everything you love about a cheeseburger all wrapped up in a flour tortilla. These wraps are terrific for a quick and simple dinner!
I made these Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps a while ago, but forgot about them until I was scrolling through my camera the other day. I’m sad I didn’t post this recipe sooner because they were SO good! They are everything you love about a good cheeseburger all wrapped up in a flour tortilla. I think they’re a fun change-up to the every day cheeseburger.
These yummy wraps are filled with lean ground beef, lettuce, tomato, a little cheese, and wrapped in a flour tortilla. So good. You can make them even healthier by using low-carb tortillas and skipping out on the cheese.
They make for a perfect lunch or a quick weeknight dinner. My whole family loved these… well except for my picky 5 year old, but that doesn’t count because she doesn’t eat anything lately. : /
Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps
Cheeseburger fixings wrapped up in a flour tortilla then grilled. These are delicious!
Author: Life in the Lofthouse
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- pepper and salt, to taste
- 5 large flour tortillas
- shredded cheddar cheese
- tomato slices
- Brown and crumble ground beef in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Drain any grease. Add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, minced onion and salt and pepper to beef. Stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to low and let mixture heat thoroughly, about 5 minutes or so.
- Sprinkle some cheddar cheese down the center of each tortilla. Add a few heaping Tablespoons of the beef mixture on top of cheese. Drizzle a little mustard (and more ketchup, if desired) on top of the beef, and then add a couple tomato slices. Roll up each tortilla burrito-style.
- Place wraps, a couple at a time, onto a preheated indoor grill and grill for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Carefully remove wraps from grill and place on a plate. Gently unravel wrap to add some lettuce. Re-roll wrap and then cut in center diagonally. Serve immediately and enjoy! ♥
Recipe adapted from: Semi-Homemade Mom