Seasoned chicken and potatoes bake together in this incredible Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole. It’s topped with bacon, cheese and green onion for one phenomenal dish!
This Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole is amazing. Holy moly, it is good! Seasoned chicken and potatoes baked together, then topped with cheese, bacon and green onions. It is so delicious and packed with flavor!
My husband is definitely a meat and potatoes kind of guy, so you can imagine how happy he was when I whipped up this casserole for dinner last week. My entire family ate it in no time and loved it just as much as me. Yep, even the kiddos. 🙂
I’ve always loved a good casserole. All your favorite foods combined into one easy dish is just awesome. I think this Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole is my new favorite for sure!
MORE CASSEROLE RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole
Seasoned chicken and potatoes, baked together, then topped with bacon, cheese and green onion. This is a phenomenal dish!
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 5 medium Russet or Idaho potatoes, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ Tablespoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup cooked, chopped bacon
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread the diced chicken and potatoes evenly into the baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pour mixture evenly over the chicken and potatoes. Stir to coat the chicken and potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle evenly with the cheddar cheese, chopped bacon, and onion. Bake another 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe adapted from: Food.Com