Monster Munch is a yummy Halloween snack mix. Kids and adults will love this treat that is filled with pretzels, Chex mix and more goodies coated in white chocolate!
Kale and I are the biggest Halloween fans you’ll ever meet. Every year we have a huge Halloween party with all our friends and family. We always have the absolute best time. It is so much fun to see what everyone dresses up as, and I always love to make tons of food and snacks for the party.
This year I’ll be making this yummy MONSTER MUNCH and I know it’s going to be a hit. This yummy treat is easy to make and full of goodies everyone is sure to love!
Candy corn, M&M’s, pretzels and more are coated in white chocolate to make one delicious party snack. It was really hard to resist eating it as I was snapping pictures for the blog. It really couldn’t be easier to make and is SO good.
I made each of my kids their own little baggie of it after I was finished. When they came home from school they were happy little turkeys munching on it. I think it will be a big hit at the party this year!
MORE FUN AND YUMMY HALLOWEEN TREATS:
- ½ 10 oz package pretzels
- 2½ cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 2½ cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup peanuts optional. I didn't use any
- 1 12 oz package candy corn M&M’s
- 2 cups candy corn
- 1 12 oz package white chocolate chips
- 1½ Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Halloween sprinkles optional
- In a large bowl combine the pretzels, Cheerios, Corn Chex, peanuts (if using), M&M's and candy corn. Stir to combine then set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat white chips and oil on high for 60 seconds. Stir and microwave another 30 seconds and stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over cereal mixture and stir until it's all coated evenly in chocolate. Sprinkle the top with Halloween sprinkles (if desired.)
- Serve in baggies or handfuls after chocolate has set.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days