Oreos are my favorite cookie and cheesecake is my favorite dessert. Put those two together into a bite-size treat and I am in HEAVEN! 🙂
We invited my husband’s family over for dinner last weekend and had so much fun. I made my famous Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken and for dessert made these Oreo Cheesecake Bites! Since Halloween is around the corner I drizzled some of them with orange and white candy coating. Those were the most favored by everyone. They were gone in no time!
These little cheesecake bites are perfect for a crowd! I had to sneak a plate away from the fam and froze them for my Pinterest party. I just set them out on the counter an hour before it started and they were perfect by party time. Creamy and delicious!
Oreo Cheesecake Bites
Little cheesecake bites filled with Oreo cookie pieces!
Write a review
- 36 OREO cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages ( 8 ounces, each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- Chocolate candy coating ( I used 4 ounces each of white, orange and brown candy coating)
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Line a 9×13 glass baking pan with foil, with ends extending over sides. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Finely crush only 24 of the Oreo cookies. (I used my food processor and crushed them pretty fine.) Stir the melted butter into the crumbs. Press mixture onto the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until combined and creamy. Add sour cream and vanilla. Mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, until just combined. Chop the remaining oreo cookies and then gently stir into the batter. Pour batter on top of the crust. Spreading out evenly.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until sides are set and center is almost set. Remove from oven and cool completely in pan.
- When the cheesecake is cooled, cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours. Once chilled, remove the cheesecake using the foil overhangs and cut into bite-sized squares.
- Melt the candy coating according to package directions in the microwave. Drizzle over the cut cheesecake bites. (An easy way to do this is pouring the melted coating in a small sandwich baggie. Snip one corner then squeeze and drizzle over the cheesecake bites.)
- Yields: 32 bites (more or less depending on how you cut them)
Adapted from Kraft
Adapted from Kraft
Life In The Lofthouse https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/