Oven Roasted Chicken and Veggies is a one pan meal that is full of flavor! It’s loaded with crispy veggies and seasoned chicken that’s not only healthy but delicious!
I’m sure you’re either sick of reading about our “Hawaii Diet” or intrigued to know what we’ve been eating to get in swimsuit shape, so I thought I’d share one of our tried and true healthy and delicious meals we’ve been enjoying lately!
First up is this AMAZING Oven Roasted Chicken and Veggies meal. I can’t say enough good things about this meal-in-one. I love it for lots of reasons. Most importantly it tastes SO good.
This is loaded with all my favorite veggies. Broccoli, bell pepper, zucchini, tomatoes and red onion. Pieces of seasoned chicken are mixed in for some added protein. Yum! The hardest part about this dish is chopping up the veggies (if that’s considered hard) lol Other than that there is really nothing to it. 🙂
Let me just say that the oven temperature is correct. The high heat is what helps everything get really roasted with the char spots on them, and makes it cook really fast.You can always adjust the seasonings to your liking but the way I have the recipe here is exactly how I do it. This easy 30-minute one pan meal has become one of our most favorites!
Oven Roasted Chicken and Veggies
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- ½ small red onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash Original Blend seasoning
- Preheat oven to 475° F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Chop all the veggies into large (around one inch) pieces. On a separate plate or cutting board chop all the chicken in large cubes.
- Place the chicken and veggies on the prepared baking sheet. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and Mrs. Dash seasoning. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked through. Internal chicken temperature should be at least 165 degrees F.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!