Parmesan Ranch Potato Chips are the perfect snack or side dish for your summer potlucks and barbecues. This yummy snack will be devoured by everyone!
One of the things I look forward to the most in the summer are the barbecues we have with friends and family! In my eyes there is nothing better than enjoying home-cooked food outside with the ones you love. It sounds super cheesy but it’s so true. You know it! 😉
We love to cook lots of different things on our grill, but I think my favorite is a good ol’ cheeseburger. There isn’t anything like a burger fresh off the outdoor grill at a fun barbecue. Mmmm. An essential side to that good burger are chips. No, not French fries, I’m talking crunchy, addicting potato chips. My kids used to laugh at me when they would see me top my burger with a bunch of potato chips, until they tried it. Now they are true believers. haha! Do you do that too, or am I the only one?
I love me some really seasoned potato chips. These PARMESAN RANCH POTATO CHIPS are just that and more! They couldn’t be easier to whip up, and trust me, they are so delicious. Once you try them they will be an essential side to any barbecue you have. This recipe makes a bunch, and believe me, they’ll be gone before you know it. They’re SO good!
Parmesan Ranch Potato Chips
- 2 bags (8 ounces each) Lay's Kettle Chips
- 1 cup powdered Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- chopped fresh Parsley, if desired
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Fill a large pan with the chips. (I use a large disposable foil roasting pan)
- Spray chips with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle HALF the Parmesan cheese and Ranch Dressing Mix over chips. Toss to coat.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Carefully and gently stir in remaining cheese and Ranch seasoning over chips. Toss again.
- Bake chips another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh chopped Parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!